TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) governing the use of our website These Terms may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you, and the Terms, as amended, shall apply to you. You can always review the most current version of the Terms on this website.
- The domain name www.expertrons.com is owned by Expertrons Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India with its registered office at Evertop Apartments CHSL, Sahakar Nagar, J P Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053 (“Expertrons”).
- The following terms shall mean:
- “Aspirant” shall mean any person who avails the Services by viewing the Content available on the Website;
- “Content” shall mean any and all content on and otherwise which are uploaded by the experts and which are provided by Expertrons in connection with the Website;
- “Expert” shall mean any person who avails the Services by uploading any Content on the Website and providing assistance to the Aspirants
- “User” or “you” shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the Website and/or the Services either as a Expert or as an Aspirant;
- “We” or “us” shall mean Expertons.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that by accessing the Website through any computing or mobile platform, the User has carefully read and understood the Terms that govern the use of Services and is bound by the Terms for as long as he or she is accessing or using the Services.
- The Terms are subject to revisions at any time, as determined by us, and all changes are effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. It is the User’s responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any updates/changes. Any use of the Website after post of a notice of updates/changes will be deemed to be an acceptance of the changes by the User.
- The User agrees to not use the Website for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms or applicable law. The Website is only provided for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise permitted by these Terms, you are not allowed to copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or otherwise use in any manner, in whole or in part, this Website or the information and materials on this Website.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES
We provide Users with proper career guidance on our AI-assisted video bot platform by connecting through the Website. The User is aware that any information provided by us on the website is provided for information purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer or create any professional relationship.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that to the extent he/she accesses the Services through a mobile device:
- The User’s wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates, and other fees may be applicable.
- In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services may be prohibited or restricted by the User’s carrier; and not all mobile services may work with all carriers or devices.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- Although we may post information and material on the Website based on reliable sources, we do not make any express or implied representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, validity, reliability or completeness of any such information.
- The features and services on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representation or warranty about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability of any information provided on or through the Website, including but not limited to blog contents.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICES
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User agrees that we will not be liable to the User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- We are the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Website and the Content. The Website and Services contain copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information that belongs to us and/or our licensors, and the User agrees not to reproduce separately our proprietary rights from the textual content associated with them, without first obtaining our prior written consent. The User agrees to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any Content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- The User agrees that he/she shall not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If the User is blocked by us from accessing the Services (including by blocking his or her IP address), he/she agrees not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking his or her IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Services or the Services other than as specifically authorised herein is strictly prohibited.
- By uploading any Content, the User hereby grants us and our affiliates an exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use the Content in connection with the operation of the Services or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any form. Without limiting the foregoing, if any Content contains the User’s name, image or likeness, the User agrees to release and hold us, our affiliates, and employees harmless from:
- All claims for invasion of privacy, publicity or libel;
- Any liability for claims made by the User (or any successor to any claim the User might bring) in connection with the Content. The User agrees and acknowledges that his/her participation in the Services and submission of Content is voluntary and that he/she will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the licences, waivers, and releases set forth herein (or our exploitation thereof), and that the sole consideration for subject matter of these Terms is the opportunity to use the Services.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that we may store any Content and may also disclose the Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such storing or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect our rights, property, personal safety, and our users or the public.
The Services may provide or facilitate, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites, services and resources on the internet. We have no control over such sites, services and resources and we are not responsible for and do not endorse such sites, services and resources. The User further acknowledges and agrees that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site, service or resource. Any dealings the User has with third parties while using the Services, are between the User and the third party, and the User agrees that we shall not be liable for any loss or claim that the User may have against any such third party.
By using the Website and/or the Services, the User agrees not to undertake certain activities which include but are not limited to:
- Downloading or copying any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor or any other third party;
- Caching unauthorised hypertext links to the Website;
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting any Content available through the Website that he/she does not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party);
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Undertaking any action that imposes or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Bypassing any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
- Using the Website or its Contents for any commercial purpose;
- Making any speculative, false, or fraudulent transaction or any transaction in anticipation of demand;
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any Content or information on the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- Deep-linking to any portion of the Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “framing”, “mirroring” or otherwise incorporating any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation.
The User agrees to release, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates and its officers, employees, directors and agents harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to the User’s use of the Services, any Content, in connection with the Services and/or the User’s violation of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we be liable to compensate the User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not we had been advised of the possibility of such damages, based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the User’s use of or access to the Website and/or the Services. We reserve the right to assume exclusive control of its defence, and of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will fully cooperate with us in connection therewith, and hereby expressly agrees to bear the cost thereof.
- The User agrees that we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the User’s account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard any Content within the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if we believe that the User has violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of the User’s use of Services, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. The User may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. The User agrees that any termination of his/her access to the Services under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete the User’s account and all related information and files in his or her account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, the User agrees that we will not be liable to the User or any third party for termination of the User’s access to the Services.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on the User will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
The User agrees that no action of Expertrons, other than an express written waiver or amendment, may be interpreted as a waiver or amendment of any of these Terms. If any section of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other sections of these Terms will continue in effect.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India. Subject to other provisions in this section, courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all issues arising out of these Terms or the use of the Website.
- Any controversies, conflicts, disputes, or differences arising out of these Terms shall be resolved by arbitration in Mumbai in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force, which is deemed to be incorporated by reference in this section. The tribunal shall consist of 1 (One) arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- The parties to the arbitration shall keep the arbitration confidential and not disclose to any person, other than on a need to basis, unless required to do so by law. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the Parties hereto.
- Each party to the arbitration shall bear its own costs with respect to any dispute.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to Expertrons by contacting us at:
Phone: +91 77189 24268