Future of Sales Automation – Videobots
The future of Sales automation is already here; are you willing to pounce on it?
A job that took 20 hours now takes hardly 10 minutes, all while maintaining and even transcending the quality standards.
Automation is undoubtedly a remarkable phenomenon. It has made way in many fields and helped simplify the job.
Sales is an area where automation has recently made its way, and sales automation is something that no sales professional wants to miss out on.
Before sales automation was a concept, Sales professionals spent more than 50% of their time on activities that do not directly bring in revenue to the organisation as those activities are not direct sales.
For instance, sales reps spend 45% of their time talking to potential clients & making the sales and the rest 55% of the time doing clerical and other work that is not actual sales.
All this work which requires repeated manual efforts of Sales reps, can be covered by Sales automation.
But what is Sales automation, and how does it work exactly?
Sales automation uses software to eliminate repetitive and manual tasks and replace them with automation to ease and speed up the process. Doing this helps the sales team focus on making actual sales and getting in the bucks for the company.
Some of the many advantages of Sales automation are as follows:
- Automation of follow-ups
- Easy training of new sales reps instead of taking up another Sales rep’s repeated efforts.
- Managing sales pipeline.
- Automating the process of sending invoices & collecting receipts rather than manual efforts.
Videobots are complementary to a successful future of Sales automation. Videobots eliminate the need for smiling & dialling.
The process of making sales pitches, briefing clients on the products & services, etc. are all covered by videobots via messaging with a proper real-time demo of the product/service.
Videobots are still said to be in the testing phase, and the attention they have received is immense. Videobots hold a large part in the future of Sales.
Also read: The role of AI in the future technology
It almost seems like Sales wouldn’t be possible without videbots.
But how do videobots help in making the process of Sales convenient & efficient?
- Better customer engagement & retention: Customers are now more interested in knowing all the details about the product/service in as limited time as possible. This is only possible with the help of videobots.
- No change in tone & language: Videobots are an advancement to chatbots in the sense that when you talk on chat, the person on the other end cannot judge the tone/mood of the chat you sent. It can very well be perceived in the wrong sense too.
But with videobots, the message is conveyed naturally, exactly as intended by the sales rep.
- Personalised responses: Videobot replies to one of the most basic questions that clients have once pitched the product can also be recorded for the simplicity and better understanding of clients. Personalised responses also mean personalised sales.
- Convenient deploying of messages & easy selling: With the help of videobots, messages are deployed much more conveniently, and at no point is the wrong message being sent because humans can make errors sometimes, but videobots don’t.
These are just a few ways in which videobots will help automate the process of Sales.
After all, videobots are not here to steal any jobs, but they only exist to make the job of reps easier and much more convenient.
Know more about videobots & how you can integrate them to maximise your ROI by at least 30X, just like our clients have managed to do with us.
AI Videobots: Direct communication your business needs
Sales automation uses software to eliminate repetitive and manual tasks and replace them with automation to ease and speed up the process.
-Automation of follow-ups
-Easy training of new sales reps
-Managing sales pipeline.
-Automating the process of sending invoices & collecting receipts.
-Some of the best tools out there are:
A motivating discussion is worth comment. I think that you ought to write more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people do not discuss such subjects. To the next! All the best!!
You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the web. Im going to recommend this website!
I was extremely pleased to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your blog.
Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you might be a great
author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have
a nice holiday weekend!