Get to know the Highest Digital Marketing Salary in 2022 – A Definitive Guide!
Out of all other marketing careers, the most popular one is digital marketing. With the advent of digitalization, the digital-marketing field provides the highest salary jobs in India per month.
The digital marketing field has ditched traditional marketing methods and has made the work much more manageable. As a result, digital-marketing salary is gaining momentum faster than in any other marketing field.
The digital marketing salary in India is much higher than in other areas due to the increased usage of digital platforms and the highest number of startups in the world.
Since the field has taken over traditional marketing norms, a digital marketing course is required to learn the appropriate skills.
Not only will the digital-marketing salary for freshers increase via the training, the overall salaries after digital-marketing course will boost as it adds credibility to your skills and experience.
Since the digital marketing salary graph is directly related to the course, gaining skills through the right platform is essential. Expertrons, through its intensive Expertrons PRO training program, helps to increase your digital marketing average salaries status.
Whether you want to learn digital marketing manager skills or be a digital marketing executive, the program aims to provide you with the best training with the help of industry experts.
Every other company nowadays is hiring digital marketers for their online marketing. Since the arena of digital-marketing has expanded tremendously, it has contributed significantly to the highest salary jobs in India per month.
Also, read – How to get marketing jobs in 2022
Top Digital-Marketing Salary Trends and Job roles in 2022
There are various roles in digital marketing which are currently in trend. Below are the top 3 positions which are in high demand in 2022 –
- Email Marketing Specialist – On average, the email marketer’s salary ranges from INR 2.4 lakhs per annum to INR 15.2 lakhs per annum. This varies with your academic qualifications, performance, location, skills, and experience.
- Social Media Manager – On average, the social media marketer’s salary ranges from INR 1.2 lakhs per annum to INR 10 lakhs per annum. This varies with your academic qualifications, performance, location, skills, and experience.
- Content Marketer – One of the critical digital marketing manager skills is to curate quality content for maximum retention. On average, the content marketer’s salary ranges from INR 2.7 lakhs per annum to INR 21 lakhs per annum. This varies with your academic qualifications, performance, location, skills, and experience.
How can Expertrons help you to become a skilled digital marketer?
Expertrons PRO is a flagship training program that provides 1:1 Expert Consultations to provide the professional career guidance you need to kickstart your career.
With 6000+ industry experts, the top training program provides soft and domain skills training via personalized expert consultations. Let us have a look at some of the critical features of the program –
- Expert Referrals and Reach-Outs
- Soft & Domain Skills Training
- Access to 4000+ Hiring Partners
- Access to 6000+ Industry Leaders
- 100% Job Placement Guarantee*
- 5x Industry Knowledge & Skills
P.S – After the training, the digital-marketing salary for freshers can extend up to 8 lakhs per annum.
Being in the list of the hottest job markets of 2022, a digital marketer with all the necessary skills can earn a good salary, even as a fresher.
Even though experience matters, the suitable skill set is equally (or maybe more) important than any other factor for getting the highest-paying digital-marketing salary jobs.